JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am retired, I only compete to keep up my skills, But I am looking for a class in getting the most out of the small pistols I most often carry, and a low light class. now that I'm retired I have that time. DR

I never train. If I ever need to draw a firearm to defend my next breath, I'll call a social worker and let him deal with the violent thug at my arm's length. According to those who believe the use of a firearm in self-defense is the purest of all evils, it's always the better solution for the potential victim to find common ground with the assailant and "hug it out." Also, it's a good back-up plan to know several verses of Kum-ba-yah in case hugging it out doesn't work...

How often do you train with your firearms?

What do you train for? Competitions? Self Defense? Job requirement? Other?

I never train. If I ever need to draw a firearm to defend my next breath, I'll call a social worker and let him deal with the violent thug at my arm's length. According to those who believe the use of a firearm in self-defense is the purest of all evils, it's always the better solution for the potential victim to find common ground with the assailant iand "hug it out." Also, it's a good back-up plan to know several verses of Kum-ba-yah in case hugging it out doesn't work...
NvShooter: Really? Never train? Your faux weakness is getting lame…:s0144:. Seen it in a number of your posts. If you don't want to be who you are, then fine. Now that you are so unable to train, but are such a force on the forum, my man-crush is weakened.:s0045:. The antidote is to be who you are... Never train. Really?

nvshooter: Your faux weakness is getting lame. Seen it in a number of your posts. If you don't want to be who you are, then fine...
I was taught as a child in the early to middle 1960s to never pat myself on the back. My "faux weakness" is reiteration of my self-effacing and unassuming demeanor. I shall henceforth put forward arrogance and subtly let all on the Forum know that I am taller, darker and more handsome than is anyone else in the space. You are correct: I had my head very deeply lodged wherein sunshine rarely enters-- and was blissfully ignorant about it...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top