JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am retired, I only compete to keep up my skills, But I am looking for a class in getting the most out of the small pistols I most often carry, and a low light class. now that I'm retired I have that time. DR

I never train. If I ever need to draw a firearm to defend my next breath, I'll call a social worker and let him deal with the violent thug at my arm's length. According to those who believe the use of a firearm in self-defense is the purest of all evils, it's always the better solution for the potential victim to find common ground with the assailant and "hug it out." Also, it's a good back-up plan to know several verses of Kum-ba-yah in case hugging it out doesn't work...

How often do you train with your firearms?

What do you train for? Competitions? Self Defense? Job requirement? Other?

I never train. If I ever need to draw a firearm to defend my next breath, I'll call a social worker and let him deal with the violent thug at my arm's length. According to those who believe the use of a firearm in self-defense is the purest of all evils, it's always the better solution for the potential victim to find common ground with the assailant iand "hug it out." Also, it's a good back-up plan to know several verses of Kum-ba-yah in case hugging it out doesn't work...
NvShooter: Really? Never train? Your faux weakness is getting lame…:s0144:. Seen it in a number of your posts. If you don't want to be who you are, then fine. Now that you are so unable to train, but are such a force on the forum, my man-crush is weakened.:s0045:. The antidote is to be who you are... Never train. Really?

nvshooter: Your faux weakness is getting lame. Seen it in a number of your posts. If you don't want to be who you are, then fine...
I was taught as a child in the early to middle 1960s to never pat myself on the back. My "faux weakness" is reiteration of my self-effacing and unassuming demeanor. I shall henceforth put forward arrogance and subtly let all on the Forum know that I am taller, darker and more handsome than is anyone else in the space. You are correct: I had my head very deeply lodged wherein sunshine rarely enters-- and was blissfully ignorant about it...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top