JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched the video and went to the site. Personally I have issues with anyone or anything that is pushy for me to join. I see it as an invasion of privacy and once your on the list the internet keeps it for ever.
I would like to glide into my golden years semi invisible. Pretty sure I am on to many lists now to be completely invisible.

Meet Mike a couple of times, he is competent, comes from the correct background, and from talking to a couple of his students he teaches a good class. I agree with him the outcome of your existence is your responsibility.

Last Edited:
One thing the Lefty's are good at are hacking into anything web based. The reason the Feds in Portland are wearing uniforms with only badge numbers and using unmarked cars is Antifa ID's them and then harasses their wives and kids.
I would be wary of what I put out on what would be a high value hacking target.
If you ever go to a meet and greet with these guys, Think about not driving your own car. Take a bus, Uber, or park a ways away and walk. How hard would it be to record all the license plates in the parking lot and run that through DMV.
CA state police do the same thing at Gun shows just across the border. They record CA licenses in the parking lot and flag them for inspection at the border.
And It may be our own government turned against us if the wrong side wins the next election! DR

I gave nothing and got on their email by giving them mine. I also signed up on their roster. If there's one thing I can do to help someone who has no help coming, I'll do it.
I'll be 57 next month, but I can still respond.
it truly BOTHERED me in a way I can't explain to watch as someone or some people attacked a weaker person, all while people either watched or took video. That is so against my core values, there are no words...
I refuse to cower or live in fear. Always have. Especially from the cowards who are pushing the fear button today.

I will risk, and I will trust, not blindly, but with purpose.

I gave nothing and got on their email by giving them mine. I also signed up on their roster. If there's one thing I can do to help someone who has no help coming, I'll do it.
I'll be 57 next month, but I can still respond.
it truly BOTHERED me in a way I can't explain to watch as someone or some people attacked a weaker person, all while people either watched or took video. That is so against my core values, there are no words...
I refuse to cower or live in fear. Always have. Especially from the cowards who are pushing the fear button today.

I will risk, and I will trust, not blindly, but with purpose.

Keep me posted how it goes I'm still up in the air.

I joined, I'm done having others tell me what I can't do, this is America. The only thing those tearing down America have is fear of Americans being on the same page, so I'll not sit on the sidelines...YMMV

I'll be honest, the sales pitch there is so slow I completely lost interest before he ever got to it. At the moment the world seems awash in former SF guys who are organizing training, or mutual defense, or whatever it is, asking for a few bucks on the side to cover expenses etc etc. There are a bunch more who are hawking books about the coming violence, and how to plan and prepare for it. I'm sure that website, and those books, and all that other material helps someone. But from what I've seen it's of pretty limited value.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. What I find interesting is he is only interested in connecting us to each other, which I kind of like that idea...
Just keep your eye on the follow up messages he does, his last one I watched I think last week, and it offered a little better picture of their intent.
You know, if you don't see any value in having someone to call when no one else is coming and you need help, or you don't want to help others for whatever reason if they need it, or even if you don't want a source for intelligence on where activity is, I understand that. Maybe in your position you don't have a use for that. That's great.
Me, I want to be there for people to help and if I need help I would like to be connected in a way I can offer assistance or ask for it. I also see a benefit in having Ham radio so I can be in on any intel that occurs over the radio.

Mike's push for this is related to the fact that all these dummies stirring up stuff are doing so by planning and announcing off current social media platforms and the internet. His bet is that gets shut down which will obviously impede their communication, but has the side effect of doing the same for good guys.

Ya I can see social media being shut down in this country. NOT!
Social media is controlled by the very people that are the problem.
I have a very large family and I am the only one with out any accounts to social media. I miss out on some things but in the end when the data mining has gotten completely out of control I will be the one that they know little about.
Ham might be an idea. I tried the CB during the traveling phase of my life (70-80's) but found even then the disinformation was more than the true facts. I lost interest when a guy near my home used to turn on his amp and just crush everyone on the channel if you were not his friend/ally. I sold my equipment and have been off the air waves since. I will not even have a vehicle with ON STAR. The concept of someone unknown to me knowing where I am and where I am going repulses me to the bone.

ill-see-you-on-the-dark-side-of-the-thats-no-moon.jpg

Define control? Lol.
They installed the "Switch" to shut it down in the Obama Error... LoL. You might not remember them testing it?
I'm pretty sure they would shut it down to disrupt the extremists from planning. That's why the switch was put in place.
Trump doesn't care how many lefties he ticks off.
I wouldn't think they would raise a false flag on Pandemic... yet it happened.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top