American Contingency

Reactions
I watched the video and went to the site. Personally I have issues with anyone or anything that is pushy for me to join. I see it as an invasion of privacy and once your on the list the internet keeps it for ever.
I would like to glide into my golden years semi invisible. Pretty sure I am on to many lists now to be completely invisible.

Reactions
One thing the Lefty's are good at are hacking into anything web based. The reason the Feds in Portland are wearing uniforms with only badge numbers and using unmarked cars is Antifa ID's them and then harasses their wives and kids.
I would be wary of what I put out on what would be a high value hacking target.
If you ever go to a meet and greet with these guys, Think about not driving your own car. Take a bus, Uber, or park a ways away and walk. How hard would it be to record all the license plates in the parking lot and run that through DMV.
CA state police do the same thing at Gun shows just across the border. They record CA licenses in the parking lot and flag them for inspection at the border.
And It may be our own government turned against us if the wrong side wins the next election! DR

OP
wildcat455
Reactions
I gave nothing and got on their email by giving them mine. I also signed up on their roster. If there’s one thing I can do to help someone who has no help coming, I’ll do it.
I’ll be 57 next month, but I can still respond.
it truly BOTHERED me in a way I can’t explain to watch as someone or some people attacked a weaker person, all while people either watched or took video. That is so against my core values, there are no words...
I refuse to cower or live in fear. Always have. Especially from the cowards who are pushing the fear button today.

I will risk, and I will trust, not blindly, but with purpose.

I gave nothing and got on their email by giving them mine. I also signed up on their roster. If there’s one thing I can do to help someone who has no help coming, I’ll do it.
I’ll be 57 next month, but I can still respond.
it truly BOTHERED me in a way I can’t explain to watch as someone or some people attacked a weaker person, all while people either watched or took video. That is so against my core values, there are no words...
I refuse to cower or live in fear. Always have. Especially from the cowards who are pushing the fear button today.

I will risk, and I will trust, not blindly, but with purpose.
Keep me posted how it goes I'm still up in the air.

Reactions
I'll be honest, the sales pitch there is so slow I completely lost interest before he ever got to it. At the moment the world seems awash in former SF guys who are organizing training, or mutual defense, or whatever it is, asking for a few bucks on the side to cover expenses etc etc. There are a bunch more who are hawking books about the coming violence, and how to plan and prepare for it. I'm sure that website, and those books, and all that other material helps someone. But from what I've seen it's of pretty limited value.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA
Alexis Park Gun Show
Alexis Park All Suite Resort
375 E Harmon Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Pavilions
475 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106, USA
Top Bottom