JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The American Bar Association is pushing state and local governments to adopt firearm confiscation laws similar to those in California.

During their 2017 Annual Meeting, the ABA House of Delegates adopted Resolution 118B, which "urges governments to enact statutes, rules, or regulations authorizing courts to issue gun violence restraining orders, including ex parte orders."

The ex parte aspect of the resolution means the ABA is pushing confiscation orders that can be issued without any input from the gun owner.

Breitbart News reported that California Democrats secured "gun violence restraining orders" after the May 23, 2014, Santa Barbara attack. That attack was a carried out by an individual who passed a background check for his firearms, registered his guns with the state — per law — and only used standard capacity magazines (10 rounds or less).

American Bar Association Asks States to Adopt Firearm Confiscation Laws - Breitbart

They are doing their best to drum up business by making yet another reason for people to need to be represented in court.

But I do have to admit that my opinion of attorneys in general is not very good. I see nothing in the story to change it either.
If there was a bounty on them.....

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top