JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found a magwell, and thought id go a step farther, I'm machining a prototype Combo magwell/trigger guard/grip mount, I've not decided on a price yet.. just looking to see if there would be any interest in these? it will attach with a screw in front and a tapped hole in rear trunnion.. the magwell that is currently available is just over 200.00.

IMG_0875.JPG

Your go-kart interests me. I've wanted one for decades. I have a two-cylinder JLO-Rockwell snowmobile engine. 430 cc. 1:10 tapered output shaft; can't remember the diameter of it. No exhaust system. Bought it May 3, 1980 for $300, so I've had it for over 39 years. I was 22 then. Still ain't done a dam-ned thing with it. Was told it would make 40 horsepower; no idea if that's correct or not. Has been kept in a cool, dry place since it was purchased. I doubt it's worth a poke in the assets with a sharp stick after so many years out of production...

The kart is a Anderson 250cc super kart, this one has a rotax 250 gp engine., I have a 3 kart race operation, I currently have everything up for sale., I can no longer drive..

DSCN4557.JPG

I can no longer drive...
I'm 25 years a trucker; diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea. I can no longer drive until medical science can straighten me out. Hoping that obtains over the next month or so. I've had my fill of this "forced vacation" through which I have been suffering since around July 1. I like to work. I like to make money. I like to spend money on firearms...

I had sleep apnea, I was 215 lbs. doc told me to lose weight, I got down to 185 lbs. no more sleep apnea... my arthritis in my knees, hips, ankles, I lost another 20 lbs., down to 160 lbs., not so many bad days now, gotta be tough, when you get old.. lol...

I apologize; I'm not saying your fat..
I'll say it for you: I am fat. I'm 5' 9" and weigh 291 pounds. BMI is 43. High blood pressure. High triglycerides. Hurt all over-- everyday. So stiff and sore I cannot bend over to pick up a quarter that might be on the ground. I have to use a 24" shoehorn to put on my slip-on shoes; bending over is too difficult and painful. Never thought I'd ever get like this when I was eighteen for the majority of 1976...

I may or may not recommend this, but I lost all my weight during my divorce, liquidation of my machine shop, and a move from phx to tus.... a lot of stress....

I found a magwell, and thought id go a step farther, I'm machining a prototype Combo magwell/trigger guard/grip mount, I've not decided on a price yet.. just looking to see if there would be any interest in these? it will attach with a screw in front and a tapped hole in rear trunnion.. the magwell that is currently available is just over 200.00.

View attachment 5644
Bada$$ dude...
even tho I couldn't see myself pay more for what kits or childer Receiver's sell for(I'm a budget builder) I'm very certain this will go along way.......
Can't wait to see the final finish product.....

This is not the actual receiver, this mounts to bottom of receiver, allows use of ar15 hand grips, and allows for the mag to drop, without rocking, and allows for straight in mag insertion without rocking.. thanks..

This is not the actual receiver, this mounts to bottom of receiver, allows use of ar15 hand grips, and allows for the mag to drop, without rocking, and allows for straight in mag insertion without rocking.. thanks..
Yes totally, I understand perfectly, I was just stating that me being a budget builder would opt. Out because of cost, but if money wasn't an issue I'd buy as many as I could because I like the product you are proposing, and hope you continue on with it...

The problem, is it won't be CA. compliant,
Anything in Commiefornia is not CA compliant even if it was compliant.. I say this because you always hear officials/officers confiscate stuff that is legal to have and own, only to later admit that they were wrong and did not know, during that process you have now lost you legal items because it took longer to verify that they were legal to have but they have now been confiscated because of what ever dead that was given was surpassed...... LoL freekn politics......

The problem, is it won't be CA compliant.
Kalifonia itself is not "compliant." I'll hazard the guess that if The Framers today saw the disaster that is Kalifonia, they'd make effort to throw it out of the Union because the sorry place violates so many of the Liberties as so enumerated in the Constitution. Wouldn't take them long to figger-out that the place is a disaster and not worthy of being part of the United States. Yes, it's a beautiful place; I've heard the arguments before. But the rape of Freedom in the place is unforgiveable. It either shapes-up and follows the Constitution, or it secedes and gets foreign aid from the Soviet Union...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top