JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am pretty sure the factory seconds from Kershaw don't carry a warranty. ZT makes a good rugged knife, Benchmade's are overrated for the price they charge the F&F and blade steel is lacking in most of there knifes. I carry a Shirogorov of course it is quite a bit more than the $100 limit the OP imposed. Spyderco makes a decent blade as well. Knives are tools to me and I am not wealthy enough to buy cheap tools.

Factory seconds do not carry the warranty....but i've never had Kershaw decline to fix something...first or second production.

I carry the Spydeco Endura but if you want a shorter blade I have a benchmade and Kershaw ... perfer the benchmade spring assist over the kershaw flipper but very much like them both.

I'll have to see if I can find one to check out. Too bad it's just ok, hopefully they'll improve.

My carry from 2007 while in Afghanistan to 2018 while working is the top photo. The bottom photo is my carry (depending on the job) with non-autos on the left and autos on the right. I try to match the carry with what I expect to need with a fixed blade preferred.

Arch's  2010 105.jpg Archs 2010 a.jpg

Most of the time, it's ether a Gerber Torch II or a Leatherman C-33L folder in my pocket, simple, basic, and inexpensive! Of the two, the Gerber is the more versatile, but the Leatherman is smaller and lighter and easier to carry! Both hold their edges well enough, though not as well as a Kershaw or CRKT!
I really like the CRKT M-16 series, but those are a little long for a general carry blade!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top