JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This may be a long shot here, but I don't want to leave out the members here for input. I also have this posted on one of the hunt in boards I frequent.

I Haven't been drawn in Arizona for Elk in a while, neither has Dad. Something had to be done. So Dad and I started looking out of state. We settled on Utah as the most promising and the least expensive for us. I was able to get licenses and tags for me and my Dad when they went on sale 7-16-19. We both now have tags for any Bull in the General Season rifle (ALW) Oct 5-17.

We were thinking of going around Panguitch, Utah. But we decided when we got back home from scouting the area, we might as well put in for Bull, so now we have different areas to look at.
We've only scouted once so far, as I said earlier, around Panguitch, but that's a spike area... is there any areas anyone on here would recommend for Bull?
Ill see if I can post up a map of the areas we are allowed to hunt.

Thanks in advance!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top