JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother and his wife adopted two more children today (bringing them to 8). I believe that everyone needs to attend an adoption hearing at least once in their life, to share in that experience. They have two foster girls right now (sisters) that they are hoping to be able to adopt soon (one of the sisters didn't want anything to do with the camera today - you can probably pick her out quite easily). They were unable to get pregnant, so they adopted 6 before. The sad thing is that most of them were either born addicted to drugs, or were exposed to drugs shortly after birth. Now they have a drug/alcohol free home where they are wanted.

20200310_114044.jpg 20200310_114117.jpg 20200310_114443.jpg 20200310_114632.jpg 20200310_114752.jpg

I was adopted when I was 8. Did not really understand it for a while, I was a kid with kid issues. Then one day I called the male adapter, dad and he fell off his chair. We had lots of issues before he passed. I spent the last year of his life with him and got to be friends. When the legal beagle bullbubblegum started with his blood they found out I had power of attorney. They could not close the estate until I surrendered the PA. One male child screamed to the attorney why did he get PA, her response was he was here.

The sad thing is that most of them were either born addicted to drugs, or were exposed to drugs shortly after birth. Now they have a drug/alcohol free home where they are wanted.
That right there is the greatest victory in all of it. That will assure a better life for them for the rest of their lives...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top