JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trickled in after some research on why JasonsGuns was down. Happy to see there's something still around.

I think us NM folks should strive to make this a home base of sorts. We already lack a certain amount of conversation and "togetherness" on firearms and 2a rights. I think if we could decide on this, and start recommending this like we did JasonsGuns, this site could become a staple in our state.

For those of you that don't know, JasonsGuns was popular among all age ranges and age groups. It didn't really bring anyone together in a forum type of way, but it did facilitate private sales, and was pretty much a staple in NM. The site is now down, and a lot of people are pretty confused.

Thanks for listening!

Trickled in after some research on why JasonsGuns was down. Happy to see there's something still around.

I think us NM folks should strive to make this a home base of sorts. We already lack a certain amount of conversation and "togetherness" on firearms and 2a rights. I think if we could decide on this, and start recommending this like we did JasonsGuns, this site could become a staple in our state.

For those of you that don't know, JasonsGuns was popular among all age ranges and age groups. It didn't really bring anyone together in a forum type of way, but it did facilitate private sales, and was pretty much a staple in NM. The site is now down, and a lot of people are pretty confused.

Thanks for listening!
Good afternoon Solid Dev:

Welcome to Southwest Arms. We are happy to have your here. Please keep spreading the word. My name is Charles i am with JCP Tactical in Albuquerque. I am your local FFL Lipsey's dealer. If you need anything please reach out to me and we will be happy to help.

Back Top