JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NV Gov Silly signed AB286. The Firearm Policy Coalition filed the lawsuit within 24 hours of it being signed into law. This over reaching legislation bans unfinished receivers, firearm parts and even serialized receivers by non-FFL holders. That's right, your caliber conversion kits are now illegal in Nevada. So if you're a SIG X-Change Kit collector like some of us or love multicaliber firearms like some of us, those will be a thing of the past. If you have stripped lowers or frames in your possession, those are illegal. However, your preowned items should be legal and grandfathered in. However, use caution if you have parts and receivers that you expect to be grandfathered in.

I urge you to support the Firearms Policy Coalition's lawsuit to reverse this Federal and State Unconsititional litter box liner.

I also urge you to make Gov Sisolak a one and done governor. I'd rather see Gibbons back in office again. Sisolak did a lot of damage to Clark County when he was a County Commissioner.

The next items I see happening;
  • Repealing State preemption; there were two bills in this legislature on that
  • Outlawing reloading and the possession of reloading components
  • Additional Nevada CCW prohibited areas; there was a bill for that as well
  • Magazine capacity restrictions; LVMPD Sheriff Lombardo has been on record saying he wants this
  • Assault weapon ban
  • State income tax to recover from the economic damage of Sisolak's handling of C-19 and unemployment benefits
  • Sales tax increases because of C-19
I urge you to support the FPC lawsuit against AB286. I've started contributing some shekels to them on a monthly basis.

Last Edited:
The impression I got when working in Nevada back in the 90's was that the local gov't thinks of civilians as drones, much like worker bees. They're much more worried about taking good care of themselves & their pals & you aren't one of them. There are new worker bees coming into NV all the time, so drones are easy to replace

The impression I got when working in Nevada back in the 90's was that the local gov't thinks of civilians as drones, much like worker bees. They're much more worried about taking good care of themselves & their pals & you aren't one of them. There are new worker bees coming into NV all the time, so drones are easy to replace
That is true. That's one of the reasons I'm entertaining moving to WY if AB286 isn't overturned. NV has a high transient population which basically means you're expendable like the crew on the ships in the first two Alien movies and the inmates in the third one.

The politicians, especially the jackass party, regard voters as expendable.

I love it in Nevada, but may have to relocate if this bullschumer goes too far...
Same here, I'm looking into WY; Casper or Cheyenne area. I can legally make Casper the friendly ghost guns there. The cost of living is cheaper in WY and they have no State income tax like NV. I wish I had the money to buy the Atlas E missile bunker/silo that just went up for sale in the Cheyenne area. It would make a Hell of a luxury home complete with a range with room to spare plus land for your outdoor range and start doing things that FPSRussia did on his YouTube channel with the appropriate licenses. You could open up your own Cost Depot (Bernie Mac Show reference) in the bunker with how roomy the bunker is.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top