Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

A photographer explores American gun culture deep in the Arizona desert

Reactions
I'm surprised the Wishy Washy Post needs to come to Arizona in order to find something to fill their nasty rag with--Guess the news on their side of the fence is just too boring to captivate their readers interest

Reactions
These pictures where taken at the Big Sandy shoot.
So it was all done legally and on privately owned property.
Looking at all the comments you would think it was done on public land and done by shooting slobs.

If you want to see pictures of public land that has been trashed , go out in the desert and follow the route made by the illegals.
You can follow a pile of trash all the way from Mexico to Phoenix.
There is miles of trash out there.
Why don't they film that ?

DB Wesner

Staff Member
Reactions
Lets stay away from the labels that divide us: Lefty, Liberal, Democrat...Lets use Anti-Gunner. Believe it or not many on the other side of the Isle are Pro-gun and getting tired of their side attacking the 2A. More than ever we need to increase the size of our tent.

Thanks in advance.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
2019 Gun Rights Policy Conference
Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• American Guns & Ammo
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a great place to shop. The staff is friendly and they will treat you right. Al (the...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Tucson
    5.00 star(s)
    I bought a Win M70 Safari Express here 2 years ago after an uphill search online The lady who...
    • MichaelTQS
  • Northwest Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my local gun store of choice , family owned and operated , friendly and knowledgeable...
    • JOE TRUMP
  • Glock 38
    4.00 star(s)
    This is a great little gun, often sold at a discount due to lack of popularity, a handloader's...
    • Cliph
  • Glock 19
    4.00 star(s)
    Likely the most popular handgun in the world and an excellent combat pistol.
    • Cliph