Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

A Pair Of New 9 MM Semi Auto's

Reactions
Just a couple of quick phone pics. I picked up both last week. I ditched the black plastic grips on the CZ-75 as soon as the CZ Cocobolo Grips came in from Midway Saturday. They installed without a hitch, and fit perfectly. I'm glad they're a bit on the darker side. They match well with the black Polycoat finish, and aren't too red.

The EAA Witness Elite Stock III is beautiful. I'm really impressed with it. I had 4 extra magazines for it delivered Saturday from Greg Cote. Then I found CDNN had the exact same Mec-Gar 17 round OEM magazines for only $14.99 each. So I ordered 5 more. They should be here today. I've got a few projects going on around the house this week. So I most likely won't be able to get to the range with them until later this week, or next. 2 nice all steel and wood 9 MM's. Christmas came a few weeks early this year.

zMzFw4B.jpg

JDIQ7HQ.jpg

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper
  • Clark County Shooting Complex
    5.00 star(s)
    I like the range, the staff is friendly and helpful. I wish they were open on Mondays, especially those holiday Mondays. I have been to our other...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    I drove up there from Chandler to get what I needed. Simple layout, products on shelves, no BS marketing fluff or decorations or signage. No...
    • MadDuner