JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off, I'm a pretty old guy, been shooting & owning firearms for longer than I can remember (Note I still own & Posses my Second gun). I'm big into reloading and reload at least a dozen different calibers. I'm not much into milsurp, but have owned a couple over the years. Became interested in NFA firearms in the late 1990's (own a few of them). I own a beltfed machine gun and love to shoot RC planes. I like shooting long distance, but not a expert. Got into Bullpups in the early 2010's, have a couple of those. And believe it or not, but I purchased my first 1911 three months ago.

I also used to enjoy playing Golf, until a bad back interrupted that and I'm a Computer guy (Retired IT guy) Like to dabble in hardware, started a couple of software companies years ago and always tried to have FUN !

I regularly visit a dozen different web sites most are gun related + some PC Sites.

Other than all of the switches I had to turn off on this site (So I don't get spammed to death), took a while. Hope I can enjoy being here and maybe learn something and maybe help some others out.

First off, I'm a pretty old guy, been shooting & owning firearms for longer than I can remember (Note I still own & Posses my Second gun). I'm big into reloading and reload at least a dozen different calibers. I'm not much into milsurp, but have owned a couple over the years. Became interested in NFA firearms in the late 1990's (own a few of them). I own a beltfed machine gun and love to shoot RC planes. I like shooting long distance, but not a expert. Got into Bullpups in the early 2010's, have a couple of those. And believe it or not, but I purchased my first 1911 three months ago.

I also used to enjoy playing Golf, until a bad back interrupted that and I'm a Computer guy (Retired IT guy) Like to dabble in hardware, started a couple of software companies years ago and always tried to have FUN !

I regularly visit a dozen different web sites most are gun related + some PC Sites.

Other than all of the switches I had to turn off on this site (So I don't get spammed to death), took a while. Hope I can enjoy being here and maybe learn something and maybe help some others out.
Welcome to the forum and the Great State of Arizona. If you are ever in the Prescott/Prescott Valley area, please get in touch for a cup of the best coffee and scones you've ever had. It's at our Veteran's group's favorite Thursday morning meeting place, Rafter 11 in Prescott Valley.
Contact info is:
Phil @
MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition
928-237-0073
[email protected]

Again, welcome!

Welcome. West of Tucson, myself. I don't own my first, second, or third firearms, but i did give the 4th to my father so he still has it
I used to build computers and work as a volunteer tech for a recyclery about 15 years ago - decided a couple days ago to build myself a computer and realized i am soooooo out of touch with computer tech, it's unbelieveable
-Mike

Welcome aboard. My wife and I lived in Buckeye for years but had to move to a more humid climate after she developed chronic dry eye syndrome. We have many friends living in the valley and fond memories of Arizona. I hope you find some great connections here!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top