JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have bought many laser sights over the internet. Some have been everything they said. Others are worthless. It's one of those worthless ones I am talking about. After attaching it to the rail of a quality semi auto hand gun adjusting it to the top of it's travel it is still 2 inches low at 2 feet away from the mussel. They build it up as made by some military sniper making any crossed eyed idiot a deadly shot. This is one to stay away from. The light is weak and not even close to the line of sight. lazer.png

Last Edited:
I have bought many laser sights over the internet. Some have been everything they said. Others are worthless. It's one of those worthless ones I am talking about. After attaching it to the rail of a quality semi auto hand gun adjusting it to the top of it's travel it is still 2 inches low at 2 feet away from the mussel. They build it up as made by some military sniper making any crossed eyed idiot a deadly shot. This is one to stay away from. The light is weak and not even close to the line of sight. View attachment 7913

It's pointing down, even in the pic--
so you can't even claim 'false advertising' :eek:

Night Sights, and Lots of practical practice with the ammo you carry is how you become proficient! I had to qualify every single year, and had to meet the minimums, not an easy task, especially as the weapons changed, and tactics were developed, but I practiced hard and often, and I scored Expert every single time, because I had to to stay on the job! It's not rocket surgery, but it can be done if you spend the time doing it!

I have a red crimson trace on my PPKS .380. The battery holds up and the light reaches pretty far. However as the distance increases so does the dot.
Mine is sighted in for 37 feet and I am happy with the combination.

I have an green rail mounted on my .45 and it is seems to get in the way a lot. Have not really found a holster that I am happy with so it stays in the fanny pack where drawing is not an issue. Green seems a bit easier to see.

The one thing I dislike about both, when the batteries die it is time to re-zero the system. A lot like the el cheap o holograph that I have on my .45 carbine.
I guess they can not use double EPROMs in them.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top