JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Another great reason to Join AZCDL. A Baltimore Democrat moved to Arizona, got elected to the Arizona House of Representatives, became Assistant Democrat leader and filed the following bills for this year's session:

1. Firearms sales require a 3 day waiting period , violation is a class 6 felony
2. Private firearms transfers must go through an FFL and transfer is broadly defined enough to include family members, or it's a class 5 felony
3. Doctors and nurse practitioners in pediatrics must lecture parents and guardians on risk, safety, and proper storage of firearms
4. Red flag laws that use civil proceedings to forcibly confiscate firearms based on claim from family or school officials with no recourse or appeal process
5. Outlaws bump stocks or "any part, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate rate of fire" This could put Timney trigger out of business.
6. Give FFLs access to state's CCW database and force FFLs to confirm permit validity before any sale

Those is one of those foreigners who want to make this just as safe as "home".

There are also other bills introduced by other democrats:
1. Repeal the civil penalties for destroying seized guns
2. Criminalize private firearms sales as "trafficking" and add more regulatory requirements to dealers gunsmiths and businesses that sell aftermarket parts, including one firearms purchase per month,
reporting anyone who buys multiple firearms in 90 days to Law enforcement, visual and audio recording of firearms sales and maintain a database of the guns you buy
3. A civil penalty of $1,000 if your firearm or ammunition is not locked away at home
4. An expansion of what a "prohibited possessor" is There are 2 bills expanding this definition
5. A second bill for a 3 day waiting period for firearms purchases
6. If a minor can access your firearm it will be a class 6 felony

I know somebody will reply to this saying "these will never see the light of day", you're right but only because AZCDL is bringing these. You may be right but with 12 separate bills slated for this year's session what if any one of them gets passed? You think it will ever get repealed?

Hell with the cost of ammo, its almost impossible to go out and shoot, spend $30 to join and support AZCDL

Arizona turned blue recently & elected two dem lawmakers along with Biden--only thing keeping our present gun laws intact is the AZCDL. I became a life member as promised when they delivered on concealed carry for those who have had their rights restored, years ago.

Nobody wants to see Arizona, the number 1 gun rights state be turned into a liberal playground & there's millions of dollars pouring into our state every year from billionaires who are trying to ensure that very thing

I fear the continued migration of residents from blue states (I'm looking at you CA!) is going to make these fights more and more difficult over time. I'm also a life member of AZCDL but I also still help them out each year as well. Their efforts are so vital to keeping Arizona safe from the gun grabbers.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top