JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So yesterday a Glock 19 MOS gen 5 followed me home. I was going to wait but I have been doing so much training with my SIRT pistol. I figured I would get a similar gun, I didn't want to get the 17. I have been looking at doing some training with a red dot so I went with the MOS. I already know I am swapping out those standard sites, they are pretty horrible. I like the feel of it, I am hoping to get to go to the range tomorrow.

The G19 is an affordable, durable, and reliable 9x19mm pistol. Amazing aftermarket support!

You should consider upgrading the trigger, the one on my Gen4 was terrible.

Enjoy your new pistol!

The G19 is an affordable, durable, and reliable 9x19mm pistol. Amazing aftermarket support!

You should consider upgrading the trigger, the one on my Gen4 was terrible.

Enjoy your new pistol!
I cleaned and lubed it up and things smoothed out a little. I already bought more magazines and suppressor height sights and looking at red dots.

The red dot makes it a better low light gun and makes me MUCH more accurate with my old eyes.

Glock 23 atachments.jpg

I'm feeling a Glock 19 in my future, to keep my G-21 company... Been doing some research on the 19 since the 21 basically replaced my Combat Commander... The 19 might replace the vaunted BHP I frequently carry...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top