JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Florida sheriff who told sexual offenders and predators to steer clear of shelters during Hurricane Irma has made another strong statement.

In a Facebook video, which had more than 73,000 views by midday Wednesday, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd called on residents to arm themselves to be prepared for the next active-shooter situation. He called the Texas gunman "a nut" and "mentally deranged, obviously." Then he added, "Someone's got to be there with a gun to stop them."

"I mean, think about it," he says in the video. "He shows up with an AR-15 and a lot of ammunition, sure it's easy to kill people when there's no one there shooting back. But all of that changed when the neighbor shows up with a gun and starts shooting at him."

Judd is referring to Stephen Willeford, a local man who exchanged shots with gunman Devin P. Kelley, who killed and wounded dozens inside the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Tex. Willeford, along with bystander Johnnie Langendorff, engaged Kelley in a high-speed car chase before his car veered off the roadway into a ditch. Officials found Kelley dead and said the autopsy revealed that he was shot twice — in the leg and torso — before shooting himself in the head.

Continue Reading: A Florida sheriff wants you to buy a gun so you can stop the next mass shooter yourself

I'm a strong believer in the Second Amendment so I agree with that but there is another common denominator we over look and the politicians will never say a word about. That is pharmaceutical drugs. They have been present in every school shooting since 1950 and 90%of all mass shootings. Every member of the FDA has financial ties to this industry. The FDA is approving these drugs twice as fast and twice as many. This group of close to 200 poisons are to cure a chemical imbalance. Prozac main ingredient is Fluoride. in WWII the Fluoride was used by the Nazis to make their victims go mad. These near 200 drugs make an average of $7.5 million a week profit with over 100 million world wide prescribed these poisons. The pharmaceutical industry is the largest lobbying group in the US spending billions more than number two.

You wipe up a batch of poison then find a new chemical imbalance for it to cure. A lot of kids are given these poisons just for being kids. Some are hyped others just shy. Some are turned to mass killers almost over night. Others go south when taken off the poisons. Doctors are paid to prescribe these poisons. If it takes over half the television advertisement to give a list of what it can do to harm you I wouldn't take it. You put that with there is no one on this earth that even knows what a chemical imbalance is and these drugs kill more people than any other cause of death that should set off a few alarms. That $400 billion a year profit is more than enough to grease every politicians' hand at the state and federal level. Besides these criminals would rather blame a piece of steel. This would explain these axing of small children in countries without a Second Amendment

Last Edited:
I'm a strong believer in the Second Amendment so I agree with that but there is another common denominator we over look and the politicians will never say a word about. That is pharmaceutical drugs. They have been present in every school shooting since 1950 and 90%of all mass shootings. Every member of the FDA has financial ties to this industry. The FDA is approving these drugs twice as fast and twice as many. This group of close to 200 poisons are to cure a chemical imbalance. Prozac main ingredient is Fluoride. in WWII the Fluoride was used by the Nazis to make their victims go mad. These near 200 drugs make an average of $7.5 million a week profit with over 100 million world wide prescribed these poisons. The pharmaceutical industry is the largest lobbying group in the US spending billions more than number two.

You wipe up a batch of poison then find a new chemical imbalance for it to cure. A lot of kids are given these poisons just for being kids. Some are hyped others just shy. Some are turned to mass killers almost over night. Others go south when taken off the poisons. Doctors are paid to prescribe these poisons. If it takes over half the television advertisement to give a list of what it can do to harm you I wouldn't take it. You put that with there is no one on this earth that even knows what a chemical imbalance is and these drugs kill more people than any other cause of death that should set off a few alarms. That $400 billion a year profit is more than enough to grease every politicians' hand at the state and federal level. Besides these criminals would rather blame a piece of steel. This would explain these axing of small children in countries without a Second Amendment

Yep, this is definitely something that needs to be looked at but won't because of the money involved. This country is also facing an opiod epidemic due to these same pharmaceutical companies (which is receiving the same silent treatment).

I respectfully disagree with most of that.
People were killin people long before this "opiod epidemic " also opiods are basically heroin in pill form and that type of drug doesn't promote mass shootings or violence of any kind. People that are dying from prescription opiods are going to die of an overdose of street drugs if they can't get a hold of prescription drugs. The drug/overdose problem is the same as it's ever been , we just have more people now , more people that don't want to WORK for the American dream and just make excuses why their life is crappy and getting high is their answers. If you ask me there aren't many accidental overdoses , just junkies doin their thing.
Some people just snap and kill people been goin on forever and will go on forever . That's why more people need to carry.

I respectfully disagree with most of that.
People were killin people long before this "opiod epidemic " also opiods are basically heroin in pill form and that type of drug doesn't promote mass shootings or violence of any kind. People that are dying from prescription opiods are going to die of an overdose of street drugs if they can't get a hold of prescription drugs. The drug/overdose problem is the same as it's ever been , we just have more people now , more people that don't want to WORK for the American dream and just make excuses why their life is crappy and getting high is their answers. If you ask me there aren't many accidental overdoses , just junkies doin their thing.
Some people just snap and kill people been goin on forever and will go on forever . That's why more people need to carry.

I certainly wouldn't 'ask you' anything about drugs because it is very clear that You know nothing--The reason why junkies die after shooting up is because heroin is not regulated or tested for strength. Junkies mix up the portion they purchase and shoot it without knowing if it is as strong, less strong or even more powerful than the last heroin they used, and sometimes they make the wrong guess. Clearly You couldn't care less, which indicates to me that someday after someone You do care about accidentally off's themselves, You might begin to give a damn then

I certainly wouldn't 'ask you' anything about drugs because it is very clear that You know nothing--The reason why junkies die after shooting up is because heroin is not regulated or tested for strength. Junkies mix up the portion they purchase and shoot it without knowing if it is as strong, less strong or even more powerful than the last heroin they used, and sometimes they make the wrong guess. Clearly You couldn't care less, which indicates to me that someday after someone You do care about accidentally off's themselves, You might begin to give a damn then
Really genius ? These people that are dying from prescription drug overdoses are shooting it because it gets them more high than taking it as intended. I have family members with chronic pain and take the medication that is in question and they are not overdosing but are getting the relief that it is intended provide. So educate yourself before you start jumping down peoples throat everytime someone writes something you don't like (which you do alot) and you might not appear to be such an bubblegum ! And yeah I don't care much about the junkies , if someone I care about is a junkie then I would get them the help that they need or cut them loose !!! Life is already too short to let others ruin it !

Really genius ? These people that are dying from prescription drug overdoses are shooting it because it gets them more high than taking it as intended. I have family members with chronic pain and take the medication that is in question and they are not overdosing but are getting the relief that it is intended provide. So educate yourself before you start jumping down peoples throat everytime someone writes something you don't like (which you do alot) and you might not appear to be such an bubblegum ! And yeah I don't care much about the junkies , if someone I care about is a junkie then I would get them the help that they need or cut them loose !!! Life is already too short to let others ruin it !

I have taken plenty of oxycontin & oxycodone along with other prescriptions containing opiates and I haven't become addicted. I could really care less about junkies, in fact I cut my last junkie 'friend' loose last year. I was addressing the portion of your post that says "If you ask me, there aren't many accidental overdoses" which is BS, unless of course You think the 64,000 overdose death figure from 2016 is a "small amount"?
Far as me being such a bubblegum, that doesn't bother me at all, if it bothers You please find & put to use your [ignore] function

I have taken plenty of oxycontin & oxycodone along with other prescriptions containing opiates and I haven't become addicted. I could really care less about junkies, in fact I cut my last junkie 'friend' loose last year. I was addressing the portion of your post that says "If you ask me, there aren't many accidental overdoses" which is BS, unless of course You think the 64,000 overdose death figure from 2016 is a "small amount"?
Far as me being such a bubblegum, that doesn't bother me at all, if it bothers You please find & put to use your [ignore] function
Jesus man , you're an idiot

The Drug problem IS a major problem, and how it relates here is just as relevant! Back in the 70's and 80's there were FEW drugs to give kids with problems and those problems were well documented. Fast forward to the "War on Drugs" and the explosion of Big Pharma distributing all kinds of stuff, often worse then what it was supposed to help. and you have the mix of some very back actions later. Now fast forward to today, we medicate EVERY single thing and some how expect people to be normal, RIGHT! I bet if we looked at the autopsies and post mortem study of medical history of EVERY mass shooter, we would find two very real pieces of evidence 1) we would see evidence of drug use by ether prescription ( and most likely illegal stuff too) and 2) a long medical history of mental issues! Now, were those issues BECAUSE of drugs, or in spite of them, your guess is as good as mine, but I bet We will never see those FACTS! SO yea, I say drugs play a YUGE part here, and we all know that it's far easier to blame a few billion dollar a year business against a few trillion dollar per year business! Drugs sell far more and for far more profit then guns and ammo ever could, they don't even compute in the same league!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top