JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Before SKSs I was in love with .22s. I've also got a Browning T-bolt. a Daisy 2022, a Winchester T 75, and a Savage 24 in .22/.410. PAX

20230121-113603-1.jpg

I see two Evil Black Rifles in that safe. One has an "extended banana clip" that holds at least 500 rounds; the other has a "protruding pistol grip" that liberal "science" (and Dianne "Dingbat" Feinswine) has determined to cause one to go commit a heinous crime not too long after the purchase. Upon closer inspection, I see the EBR with the protruding pistol grip is of the bullpup design, and also has a 500-bullet clip. Has a "silencer," too. I'm terrified to see such images. I'm shaking. I'm in tears. I just wet my panties...

I had one of those Thompsons in the early 1980s. Sold it to buy lenses for my Nikon FA. Tried to order a T1-BSB; waited over two years before getting my money back from the gunsmith. Sent the $2500 to my brother for him to order it. He received it in January 2018. Beautiful gun. Learned from I don't remember where that the tooling to make these modern weapons was used to manufacture the M1928-A1s for World War II. Also learned from a former employee of the gunsmith that he had deposited my $2500 into his operating account and was running his business on my money. He never ordered the gun at all. I got two-plus years of bullschumer stories about the progress of an order that was never placed.

That gunsmith committed suicide this past summer, no doubt because he owed someone a lot of money, had no way to repay it and knew the lender wouldn't take cock & bull stories instead of cash. His business closed several years ago. Looking back, I guess I can say the guy was shady. Took him four months to do a two-week job of welding and pinning a 12.5-inch barrel on an AR to 16.1 inches. Said his Parkerizing tank had oil in it, and every Park job came-out a dull red. So now I don't have a 'smith to do things to my next AR, assuming I ever build another...

big-boys-toy.JPG

In Kali there's some degree of flexibility with .22 caliber rifles. You can use big mags and have much evilness, The Thompson is a Scott Werks 10/22 conversion. Next to it is another 10/22 in a TacStar stock (was in a side folder for 40 years), and the next black rifle is a Glenfield/Marlin 60 in an ATI Drag (to preserve the squirrel wood). I luvs me some .22's. PAX

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top