JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Criminals do not care about laws.
That's what MAKES them criminals.

A justice system that doesn't actually enforce the laws on the books, or turns a blind eye in the name of "social justice" simply makes it even worse.

The people who adhere to laws are obviously not the problems. Never have been. Never will be. Unfortunately, they are the ones who pay the price for every new stupid knee-jerk law that comes around. The good people's rights continue to be infringed, with zero change in criminal's behavior. DUH!

MORE laws that infringe on honest people's rights and that are ignored by criminals are simply additional steps taken by the communists in our government on the long march to destroying the Republic that's endured 242 years to date. We either resist their efforts - or we and our future generations lose the freedoms and Liberty we have known all our lives.

They can't even get people with suspended drivers licenses off the road. How did they think this would be any different. What ever happened to Darwins theory, doesn't it work on legislators?

They can't even get people with suspended drivers licenses off the road. How did they think this would be any different. What ever happened to Darwins theory, doesn't it work on legislators?

Most of the people making these kind of laws know full well they will not work. They are not supposed to work. The who idea is to make idiots vote for them, then when the law fails they have an excuse to go further. After all they "tried" and it did not work. So we need more laws.

I am thinking that a new law I could stand behind is one where if you are busted with gun in hand, committing a violent felony, and you are a prohibited possessor.... That the victim or the arresting officer immediately gets to stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Your booking photo should prominently feature a fresh stab wound. Repeat offenders? More holes in their face. Of course they should still be punished for their crimes....this would be MY version of social justice!

Pass a law in all fifty States, our territories and protectorates that wanton murder is illegal. We will all-- in our lifetimes-- see the end of violent killings of one against another. I guarantee it. Oh, happy day!

Pass a law in all fifty States, our territories and protectorates that wanton murder is illegal. We will all-- in our lifetimes-- see the end of violent killings of one against another. I guarantee it. Oh, happy day!
We will all see it in our lifetime if we are killed before the next homicide is committed.

Even if someone were to completely comply with this worthless law, what's to stop that individual and future criminal from acquiring a gun the way most criminals acquire their guns? That would be by stealing one, or purchasing one on the "black" market from another criminal. Once crime has been illegalized, we will be freed from this endless cycle of illegal activity.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top