JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
East Valley
State
Arizona
Zip Code
SOLD

No trade considerations at this time. No low-ball offers. Delivery not included.

Pickup is at Signal Butte and 60.

Very good condition overall - almost pretty for a manufacture date of June 1975. Folder is new - has a few scuff marks from handling and occasional safe movement (it's been in the safe unloaded for about 25 years). Has a magazine extender - make unknown. I put sling swivels and a sling on it and took it out for a function test using about 20 rounds total of different types of buck and bird shot and it was 100%. Front rifle sight dot is painted orange. Rectangle on left receiver in picture is intentionally blocked serial number for pic purposes. 20" improved cylinder barrel, rifle sights, 2-3/4" shells only.

History is this is a PD gun I picked up out of state back in the early 90's. It's seen some use, but is in great shape with minimal wear. It had a Remington factory folder on it when I got it but it was worn and had some rust and was missing the rubber butt pad. I removed it and replaced it with a BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Remington factory folder and pad. That's what you're seeing here. When you rack this and feel the trigger - you'll think, "Oh, this is what it's supposed to be like." This is the pump shotgun all others are measured by.

Remington factory folding stocks are retro collector items now and run $200 and up in good condition. This one is ANIB. You may find one for less; but not as new with the factory rubber butt pad. And not on as clean of an example of the 870. Click on the pics for a better look.

If you're looking for a classic Remington 870 Wingmaster - especially as a collector - this is it.

I need a peek at your valid AZ DL for residency and age.

870 Right.JPG 870 Left.jpg 870 Left Sidea.jpg 870 Right Side.jpg 870 Stock.JPG 870 Receiver.JPG 870 Front.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top