JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all!

I'm a transplant from NorthwestFirearms (same user name), to head over this way and see about energizing the crowd.

I am excited to see a more broad view of firearms and accessorial opinions from others not in my local area.

With my first post yesterday and working towards contributing content here, I did make my first accessory purchase from a member today and am excited to see it arrive at my door in the future.

I spend a lot of my time assisting and lurking in the reloading and ammo sections as that's what I spend my free time doing at home when I'm not working, at school or managing a family.

Pushing almost 40, I'm in school for horticulture and crop production with an organic and sustainable emphasis. Running 17 credits a term + a full and busy time working, there never is a dull moment.

I grow gardens well, do hydroponics and have a couple of very green thumbs.

Considered one of the most laid back people that my friends know, I try my best to look look at all situations from all angles; even the ones I don't agree with. I take this approach when looking at content on forums and weighing out intent of a post and along with the possibility of a thread slipping into disrepair.

Be honest, be fair and still be willing to shake their hand when you are done.

-Dyjital

Greetings all!

I'm a transplant from NorthwestFirearms (same user name), to head over this way and see about energizing the crowd.

I am excited to see a more broad view of firearms and accessorial opinions from others not in my local area.

With my first post yesterday and working towards contributing content here, I did make my first accessory purchase from a member today and am excited to see it arrive at my door in the future.

I spend a lot of my time assisting and lurking in the reloading and ammo sections as that's what I spend my free time doing at home when I'm not working, at school or managing a family.

Pushing almost 40, I'm in school for horticulture and crop production with an organic and sustainable emphasis. Running 17 credits a term + a full and busy time working, there never is a dull moment.

I grow gardens well, do hydroponics and have a couple of very green thumbs.

Considered one of the most laid back people that my friends know, I try my best to look look at all situations from all angles; even the ones I don't agree with. I take this approach when looking at content on forums and weighing out intent of a post and along with the possibility of a thread slipping into disrepair.

Be honest, be fair and still be willing to shake their hand when you are done.

-Dyjital

Welcome! Glad to have you here! ;)

New Resource Reviews

Back Top