JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any of you feel it?
I sure did! Woke me up. I've heard people say on TV that there's no place you can run to escape an earthquake. You can get above rising water. You can get away from a fire. You can take shelter in a strong building to escape a hurricane. But there's no place to which to escape when the ground itself moves. Now that I'm a "survivor" of an earthquake, I have no desire to experience another.

The MSM is going on about it being Trump's "fault."
The Criminal Left Media is going to blame Trump for his victory this Fall, all the while ignoring why Joe BiteMe lost so badly. But what will be the reason? They can't try "Russian collusion" again, can they? Maybe a transcript of a phone call to a foreign leader? Maybe coerce a guilty confession out of a field grade military officer?

I got it! Indict Trump for endangering the country because he wore no mask while Dr. Fauci wore one that covered dam-ned near all of his face. Yup; we got him. It's a slam dunk.

Dr. Fauci mask.JPG

"They say", geologically speaking, that California west of San Andreas is moving northward and at some point in the distant future will be up by where Alaska is now.. That's a lot of shakin and movin...

That's a lot of shakin' and movin'...
Well, Jerry Lee Louis did say there's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

I wrote in Post #4 above that I "survived" the earthquake. Yeah; I "survived" the earthquake in the same way Davie Piggpoop "survived" that high school shooting in Florida. The earthquake was centered over 150 miles away on a direct radial from my little town to Tonopah. I survived the earthquake as well as did someone in Nebraska...

Well, Jerry Lee Louis did say there's a whole lotta shakin' goin' on.

I wrote in Post #4 above that I "survived" the earthquake. Yeah; I "survived" the earthquake in the same way Davie Piggpoop "survived" that high school shooting in Florida. The earthquake was centered over 150 miles away on a direct radial from my little town to Tonopah. I survived the earthquake as well as did someone in Nebraska...
Ya know, I had forgotten about it, but I did survive a quakie in Haight-Ashbury many years ago- slept thru the whole dang thing and no one bothered to wake me up...

LOL, I left myself open for that one... actually I was pretty tired, had hitched from the Big Sur area after camping for several weeks in the hills.. no chemicals or smoke involved, just a hot bath and soft bed!

The radio news reports that it's going to cost $700,000 to fix the roads in that area. US 95 is two lanes down there. I can already see many thousands of trucks having to get up north by going into Kalifonia to get around the damage. It's going to be a transportation disaster for many months to come...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top