JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just kinda looking at what is out there. I am wanting to do another project and am considering selling this to fund it.
Spikes hellbreaker lower by Sharps Bros, Spikes upper, POF 4.5 lb drop in trigger, Ballistic Advantage Performance Series barrel, 18 inches, rifle length gas system, 1 in 7 twist. A2 stock and buffer, Osprey Global glass, canted BUIS, POF three prong flash hider, leather sling. Under 200 rnds through it.
The part most won't like: rattle can paint job... LOL. I enjoy the rifle, but with a baby on the way my disposable income is no longer. Funding the firearm i want to build will take selling one I have..... :(
Shoot me an offer, but please be reasonable, there is north of 1700 in this rifle. Thanks!

IMG_0346.JPG IMG_0349.JPG IMG_0350.JPG IMG_0347.JPG

Who makes that bolt catch, please? I like the longer top finger pad thingy. I routinely replace several of the control parts on my AR-type rifles with enhanced parts from aftermarket companies. For those who find it difficult to replace the roll pin in the bolt release, there is a nifty little doo-dad known as Walt's Tool. It's a long, slender, stainless steel rod with a hole in the end to hold the replacement roll pin while you drive it home. One side of the tool is ground flat so you can get better alignment between the tool and the left side of the lower receiver. Cost is just ten bucks. You may only ever use it once, but it's worth it (to me) to reduce the chances of scratching your beautiful new lower because your drift punch slipped off the roll pin and gouged the side of the receiver along the magazine well...

KAK BOLT CATCH ROLL PIN STARTER PUNCH (WALT'S TOOL)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top