JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Maricopa
State
Arizona
Zip Code
I was going through my inventory and found a few ammo cans full of 45 acp that I had forgotten about. I don't shoot 45 much anymore and would like to make a fair trade to someone who would use it. I am interested in the following items, really just looking for fair value trades. For the sake of this lets assume its 2,000 rounds. I am going through it now to validate how much more than 2k there is and will make sure the buyer/trader is aware of exact counts.
  • Ruger 10/22
  • Any other 22lr rifles / pistols
  • 9mm / 223 / 308 / 22lr ammo
  • Semi Auto Rifle or Pistol in 7.62x39
  • Anything in 300 Blackout
  • Open to other ideas (Pistols / Rifles)
Gun bot has the "lowest" price at 0.28 per round + whatever shipping / tax that the seller would add. I would value this at 0.25 per round and there is no shipping / tax / etc. so figure $500.00 value.

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 7.49.10 AM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just had my son separate them all into 100 rd boxes. It is 2,040 rounds of ammo. 230gr FMJ round no

1,000 are reloads from freedom munitions (Xmas present from parents)
1,040 are reloads I made

All my reloads uses accurate #5 powder on a Dillon press with a 230 gr FMJ

Last Edited:
Hello: I have a mint old stile ruger 10-22 walnut stock with leupold red dot site. Also have mint ruger MKiii blue bull barrel 22 as well. Thanks Mike Flood 602-329-0278

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top