JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is no good. There is only so much Armslist can defend against before it gets shut down like Back Page. Always gonna be individuals who will ruin it for everyone else.

Exactly, this really worries me too. I'm sure there are many folks who would love to see an end to online gun sale ads.

Arrested.
The simple act of actually ENFORCING EXISTING LAWS is all that is required.
No new laws needed.
Simply do the job that is supposed to be done to begin with.
What they did is illegal.
Same thing with using them illegally.
Murder is still against the law also.
The laws work when actually enforced.
Criminals arrested.

Creating new laws that punish the innocent and law-abiding citizens for exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS are wrong!

Arrested.
No new laws needed.
Criminals arrested.

Creating new laws that punish the innocent and law-abiding citizens for exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS are wrong!
Exactly. Plenty of laws on the books already, simply enforce them.

Arrested.
No new laws needed.
Criminals arrested.

The anti-gunners will paint the picture they want to hear. They'll say these gangs would've never gotten a hold of guns in the first place if a background check was performed for these sales. Little do they know they will find a way. It doesn't take a gun for sale ad for a criminal to get a gun and use it for illegal activities. Thats what they don't understand. Background check or not criminals will find a way.

Most times I buy from armslist and when bp was up. I never got carded. If they have a pistol on their hip that's reason enough for me. Or if we are trading pistols and the serial number is intact and they dont look sketchy and the look over 18. Ill proceed. Its just bad judgement sonewhere

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top