JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally some one printed close to the truth. What thug is going to put out several thousand dollars and buy a plastic printer. You can buy ghost gun kits which are metal and have no serial number. For me those are not cheap enough for me to consider. Some might, still think the hoods and thugs are going to a street corner and buy what they need. Not go home and print one.

A crisis with as much a foundation as the "separation of kids from their parents" at the Tijuana/Ensenada border crossing. It has been law for those separations since 1955. Why did liberals have no problem with it between 1200 EST on January 20, 2009 to 1200 EST January 20, 2017?

I live near the border and send countless emails to the media outlets about the "poor illegal children"
I will give you young kids <7, may not have the power to stand up to parents. Older ones know it is wrong and shout that they have rights. Where the hell did they learn that? The liberals me thinks.
Where are the stories about the crime factor? Build the wall.

Where are the stories about the crime factor? Build the wall.
The Evil Left is not concerned about the crime that will come flooding over the border. They see a Tyranny-crat vote for every illegal who gets into this country by whatever means. I cannot understand why any American would want an army of MS-13 gang members to be allowed into this country but then, trying to explain liberalism is an exercise in futility.. .

MS-13 juvies.JPG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top