JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Brandon and I joined this website to learn more extensively about firearms. I've become what some say is a constitutionalist many years ago and the attack on our Second Amendment and All Rights have been off the charts. I want my children safe and all children to be safe in the future and that means protecting our rights so that they can protect themselves. I'm in my 30s and I feel this is very necessary and it seems like a very tight community here.

I'll always remember an acquaintance who made an eye opening statement about his dad saying "you have no idea of the freedoms that have been taken" this statement from his dad was in 1970!

The invasion of privacy is an acceptable issue anymore with most. The young are not taught our constitution or our real heritage and history. They are being molded accordingly. Kudos to you for instilling these values on your children.

Bad things happen when good people do nothing. I'm an advocate for listing our amendments in a simple summery for your kids to memorize... Maybe a new .22 when they can put them to memory. 👍

Welcome to the group.

I feel strongly about the second amendment and have been around guns since I was little. The biggest thing I believe in is education. Teach the wee ones at a level that they can understand what firearms mean. This is no cartoon or A Team program. Spraying bullets is a lot of things, bottom line not effective. I learned on a Boy Scout indoor range in a small town in Iowa of less than 3000 people. Only two shooters at a time.
My best friend had a Son a while back and when he came home from the hospital I brought him a single shot Marlin lever gun. He has just gotten big enough to be able to handle it.
Teach them young and teach them well. I enjoy shooting sports a lot.
None of my Black Rifles have ever attacked anyone.

None of my Black Rifles have ever attacked anyone.
Chucky Bullschumer says it's just a matter of time before they do. According to Chucky, firearms are both sentient and ambulatory entities. Yes; they can take an intelligent decision to commit a crime and then take themselves to where the crime will be committed. If Chucky said it-- about firearms-- you can sure as helsinki believe it.

That sorry son of a bitumen makes me want to vomit-- right on him...

Chucky can pound sand, Even with the 30 round clips the black evil rifles I have will only shoot holes in paper, the occasional deer and elk, (with permits) and any stupid uninvited trespassers.

I put up Warning Bee Hive signs on my fence lines. Cameras do not catch as many people crossing my property any more. One of my neighbors wanted some so I got him some for his property.

I put up Warning Bee Hive signs on my fence lines. Cameras do not catch as many people crossing my property any more. One of my neighbors wanted some so I got him some for his property.
I'm stealing this idea with pride when I have AZ land for personal shooting range. What a great idea. Need to get them in Spanish as well

I am an American and believe that our national language is English. Ya a controversial concept.

The signs show bee hives with lots of buzzers flying around. Screw em if they do not take the hint. They can meet Mr. Really Pissed off. My neighbor and I have already detained a traveler in the area. When the police showed up they were familiar with me and my neighbor and the fire arms we were carrying. After all I am on private property. The "traveler" did not have a good reason to be parked on private property. That is what busted him.
I live in an area where the near by wash is a highway of sorts for illegals. 3 of my neighbors are Hispanic families and they all know walk up the drive and pound on the door.
This is an area of dead end streets and all of us respect privacy and peace and quiet. We all wave and help each other. Smallest plot of land is mine @ 5 acres. There is no more land that can be developed even by the owners. Flood plain and all.

Please use the bee hive signs to your hearts content. Mine are printed on metal. Nothing else holds up in the Arizona sun.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top