JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couldn't sleep last night, so I blasted out 20 rounds of .223 55gr fmj bt Hodgdon h335 22.4 gr 2.202 col should get around 3000 fps according to the Hornady recipe I used from my book, will see, Lees loadmaster, inlinefabrication flush mount!

IMG_20210803_145850917.jpg

I envy you. I work so dam-ned much, I haven't reloaded a round in over a year. I work six days a week. On my one day off, I'm so tired and so wiped-out that all I can do is to wash my dishes and my clothes. No ambition to do anything more than that. I'm paid quite handsomely, but I have to wonder if it's really worth it...

Thanks, but I had to be at work by 7am myself! Life is Short and Sweet! You're not Guaranteed another day! Do what you Love! Love What you do! Your employer, don't give 2 bubblegums about you if you croak! They will higher someone else to replace you at a Cheaper cost to them! Remember that! Unless it's your own business! My Dad use to tell me that! So get your press out and start reloading!👍

I quit the job that was running me into the ground and got one that has me on-duty for five consecutive days and off for the remaining two. I'm home every night, unlike the previous job. I also increased my annual gross pay by thirty-some percent.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top