JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The prices people are asking for today are ridiculous. I personally would not pay more than $0.65 per round ($0.70 maximum), due to now knowing the age of the ammunition or how it was stored. I got 1,000 rounds from Sportsman's Guide recently and the price was $0.65 per round (I ordered it back in November and received it last month).

Also what would an AR-15 cost on average; maybe $500?
Prices are way up because we have a blithering idiot in our White House whom believes that firearms are sentient beings that can take an intelligent decision, and then subsequently act upon that decision. An AR-type rifle of good quality these days is $1200 to $1400. Prices and availability were much better before November 3, 2020...

Prices are way up because we have a blithering idiot in our White House whom believes that firearms are sentient beings that can take an intelligent decision, and then subsequently act upon that decision. An AR-type rifle of good quality these days is $1200 to $1400. Prices and availability were much better before November 3, 2020...
Thank you

dont pay more than .50 per round (even thats high)

ARs will start showing up on the shelves again just wait it out.

you waited this long- why add to the panic?

I know of someone who wants to sell some excess 223 ammo and at this time what would be a good price. I do not know how much he will sell to me yet. Also what would an AR 15 cost on average maybe $500?
I got a deal on 600 rounds of .308 for $400.00 as far as anything else zip, zero, nada. I can't even find small pistol primers. I hate these panic buys where people would buy dog lawn decor if they though they could load it. If he is a friend I would buy it. If he's an enemy I would still consider buying it. Ya got to do what you got to do.

I agree 101% Crusty Joe has got to go and with this recount going on and more fraud being found every day even that no IQed idiot will realize he has those troops on the wrong side of the razor wire. I would bet they already have a strong limbed tree picked out for him and every member of his administration. They also probably have a list of talking heads to join him. That perverted child pedophile just being in the White House gives genocide a good name.

iu.jpg

I got a deal on 600 rounds of .308 for $400.00 as far as anything else zip, zero, nada. I can't even find small pistol primers. I hate these panic buys where people would buy dog lawn decor if they though they could load it. If he is a friend I would buy it. If he's an enemy I would still consider buying it. Ya got to do what you got to do.
Thank you for the insight

And, it's probably steel cased imported crap ammunition that will eventually cause damage to your firearm...
I have an old China AK 47. I have had it since you could buy 1440 rounds for $75.00 on striper clips about 25 years. In those 25 years I have blasted tens of thousands of rounds including corrosive. With 4 grand sons we still blast away with it only ammunition the cost is a little higher.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top