JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, no problems here. I usually order online though, since Midway, Academy, and Cabela's have been running all sorts of specials (paying around $0.06/round on average).

While buying some shotgun shells at Wal-Mart, I noticed three boxes of Fed .22's[525 ct.] @ $30.00 ea. Passed as I have about 5 bricks. But, they were there.

Good to hear there's some availability, and $0.05/round isn't a bad price.

I've seen .22LR on the shelf a few times, never the bigger boxes, and usually seems to be in the .05-.10/rd price. Which is close to what I can make .223 for. (nominal .12 without labor, excise, and tax) or 9mm, at about .06. I have a pretty deep stash of .22LR I bought in 2007-2008 when I would buy 1-2 bricks every time I cashed my paycheck at walmart. I remember back in the day, I would get bricks of PMC standard velocity for $4/brick I won a lot of smallbore matches with that stuff. I would spring for the federal GMM for longer range matches, granted at the time it would run about $6/bx but paid for itself in medals at the 50 and 100yd range.

Kinda glad I never spent a lot of money buying .22LR guns.

I've seen .22LR on the shelf a few times, never the bigger boxes, and usually seems to be in the .05-.10/rd price. Which is close to what I can make .223 for. (nominal .12 without labor, excise, and tax) or 9mm, at about .06. I have a pretty deep stash of .22LR I bought in 2007-2008 when I would buy 1-2 bricks every time I cashed my paycheck at walmart. I remember back in the day, I would get bricks of PMC standard velocity for $4/brick I won a lot of smallbore matches with that stuff. I would spring for the federal GMM for longer range matches, granted at the time it would run about $6/bx but paid for itself in medals at the 50 and 100yd range.

Man, $0.12/round for .223 sounds incredible. I really need to get into reloading.

Kinda glad I never spent a lot of money buying .22LR guns.

I'm going to have to roll out some of my .22 guns and go shoot them again.

My .22's rank highly on the list of my favorite guns. I tend to get fatigued after shooting for extended periods of time and my accuracy suffers (something I'm working on). It's nice to be able to shoot all day, not to mention the cost.

Here's my 10/22.

IMG_4346.JPG

That's looking really good Joe! I haven't seen it since you first posted a pic on NWFA.

Nice job!

Thanks! The Brimstone Gunsmithing level one trigger should be showing up today. I've also added a mag release and ordered a new Leupold scope :D

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top