JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really want to find a bolt action rifle in .223 that has a heavy threaded barrel for my suppressor. Other than that I want to finish a 300 black out pistol build and maybe buy a couple 1911's. One in 10 mm would be sweet!

What are you guys looking forward to in the new year?:s0160:

Good question. After a couple of years buying ten handguns a year, I swore off buying any more about this time last year.

My resolve to buy no guns in 2019 soon failed me and I had a new purchase in my hand before Valentine's Day. It was CS40, the first of three Smith and Wesson semi-autos I'd buy this year. Mid-year, I picked up a model 3913 Lady Smith; then, two weeks ago, I picked up a model 3953.

I cannot resist a bargain when I come across them. I may change hats and become a seller in 2020. Right.

Well, it isn't 2020 yet. Since my last post, I found a bargain-priced Smith & Wesson model 3953TSW no rail and just had to buy it. My wife suggests I look into a twelve-step group for S&W Gen3 accumulators. It might be fun getting together with other metal handgun enthusiasts.

I'd like to get medically-cleared of all my problems and go back to work. I miss not bringing home a paycheck. My sleep apnea has had me out of work since around July 1. Months and months of forced vacation is no fun...

I would like to pick up a couple of scopes in the new year. Don't have any real gun plans but I might try to get a Remington 700 .204 Ruger project started.

Not planning to get anything, but ya never know what will come down the pike! Something like a 10mm Glock, or maybe a 9mm... Frankly I don't shoot as often as I used to, being as Im retired and a lot of my old shooting buddies have crossed over to that Great Range In The Sky..

Not planning to get anything, but ya never know what will come down the pike! Something like a 10mm Glock, or maybe a 9mm... Frankly I don't shoot as often as I used to, being as Im retired and a lot of my old shooting buddies have crossed over to that Great Range In The Sky..
Love my 10 mm Glock!

.10mmmglock3.JPG

I really want to find a bolt action rifle in .223 that has a heavy threaded barrel for my suppressor. Other than that I want to finish a 300 black out pistol build and maybe buy a couple 1911's. One in 10 mm would be sweet!

What are you guys looking forward to in the new year?:s0160:

I have a friend who threads his own barrels Rifle and Shotgun Barrel Threading Tools and Equipment Online

I owe $4k still on my house, I wanna pay that off

I'm forced to sell off some of my inventory, a handgun, and a rifle. I've listed my wood lathe on Craig's list, may have the Thompson Center Compass 5.56 sold. BTW The Thompson Center rifles can come with threaded muzzles, mine did, I never paid attention whether they had bull barrels, so if that's what you are looking for they are inexpensive and shoot like crazy, so look them up. I took mine to the range shortly after receiving it, and sighted it in and then shot a 3/8" group from 100yds off a bi-pod and a couple of sandbags. Nothing to sneeze at!
So I'm looking to either repair my '95 Dodge 1/2ton or replace it, I think the cost of repairs would go a long way toward buying a good used SUV or small pickup, about 10 years newer than it, that will also get better mileage. Old black beauty only gets around 12 to 14mpg on a good day. :mad:
Gabby

New Resource Reviews

Back Top