JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, you certainly did say that, as clear as day. I sincerely apologize. Somehow, I misread, or simply misinterpreted your earlier comment.

I've lived in Nevada since 1965 and moving to another state looks more appealing with every passing year. The unthinkable results of our recent Statewide elections nearly make it a no-brainer now.

Our relocation short-list presently consists of Arizona, Texas, Utah and Idaho, in so particular order of preference.

I'm not surprised and it will probably go through the whole west in the next few years. On the bright side, there will be less danger of finding yourself in possession of a stolen weapon at a traffic stop. Trust me, that's no fun.

I'm not surprised and it will probably go through the whole west in the next few years. On the bright side, there will be less danger of finding yourself in possession of a stolen weapon at a traffic stop. Trust me, that's no fun.
I had two gunbroker transactions that were stolen guns. The sellers did not know they were stolen. Clark County (LVMPD) handgun registration saved my bacon in that instance. The LVMPD Firearms Unit detectives dealing with the case knew that I didn't know they were stolen. The sellers also refunded my money and got their pound of flesh from where they obtained the respective firearms after getting a copy of the LVMPD property report. If there's a 4473 attached to a firearm, that's an affirmative defense that you didn't know they were stolen. However, it's an additional hassle if the firearm is run outside of your local jurisdiction and tuns up stolen.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top