JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$290
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Scottsdale
State
Arizona
For sale are two 5.56 Upper Receviers.

The first one is a 20 inch rifle length gas system with a 1/7 twist chambered in 5.56, the barrel is a nitride finish. Upper is a flattop BAFE square forge m4 feed ramp recevier. The carry handle is milspec square forge BAFE as well. This upper has the triangular tab behind the fsp and currently has a Troy Battle rail installed, zero movment. Has a kac vertical grip and 7 p&s rail covers. Upper is in like new condition. $380 cash.

Next up is a 10.5" 1/7 5.56 NATO upper recevier with a Anchor Harvey forge upper with m4 feed ramps. The barrel is a nitrided finish. Currently has a troy 7 inch battle rail installed. This upper has a bcm mod 0 brake pinned and welded to bring the length of the firearm with a standard buffer tube(for use with the sba3 brace) to 26.2 inches, thus allowing for use of the vertical grip on the rail. Currently has a moe vertical grip installed, with 3 p&s rail covers. Will come with a utg chopped carry handle style sight as well. Upper is in like new condition.
Upper by itself $290 cash. Upper with black sba3 brace is $370 cash.

No bcgs or charging handles included. I have one chrome lined f/a carrier group with a carpenter 158 bolt and a 7075 ch for $90.

Call or text Brandon at 480-648-6816 with any questions, thank you.

0.jpeg

0-1.jpeg

0-2.jpeg

0-3.jpeg

0-4.jpeg

0-5.jpeg

0-6.jpeg

0-7.jpeg

0-8.jpeg

0-9.jpeg

0-10.jpeg

Nice-lookin' stuff. That shorty will have to be pinned to a pistol lower, or to an NFA-registered lower to be used at its short length. The shorty must have the vertical grip removed if it's to be used on a pistol. The grip in place makes the weapon an AOW, which requires the $200 tax stamp. The seller may already know this; a buyer may not. Not being a know-it-all; just letting any buyers know what's what about the short one and the grip there attached...

The upper already has the brake pinned to the barrel as written in the add... you don't pin and weld the upper to the lower, just the brake and the barrel. Pretty sure you and I had this discussion on another add already. As long as the overall length is greater than 26 inches a vertical grip may be used. Thanks for the input...

. . . you don't pin and weld the upper to the lower...
No. If you did, you'd have propagated the myth about the hoods of Rolls-Royce automobiles being factory-sealed. The term "pinned" refers to the upper being attached to the lower by virtue of the sliding pins-- the forward one being called the "pivot pin" and the other, the "takedown pin."

I have heard of the 26-inch Rule, but didn't do much research on it when I built mine because I wanted it to create as much heartburn for the viewer (when seen by a liberal) as possible. Such would require the firearm to be as short as legally possible. A short firearm is concealable, something the NFA 1934 tried to outlaw by virtue of unconstitutionally taxing too-short weapons. I also seem to be mistaken about the Rule, believing it applied only to shotguns.

No. If you did, you'd have propagated the myth about the hoods of Rolls-Royce automobiles being factory-sealed. The term "pinned" refers to the upper being attached to the lower by virtue of the sliding pins-- the forward one being called the "pivot pin" and the other, the "takedown pin."

I have heard of the 26-inch Rule, but didn't do much research on it when I built mine because I wanted it to create as much heartburn for the viewer (when seen by a liberal) as possible. Such would require the firearm to be as short as legally possible. A short firearm is concealable, something the NFA 1934 tried to outlaw by virtue of unconstitutionally taxing too-short weapons. I also seem to be mistaken about the Rule, believing it applied only to shotguns.

HAHAHA "create as much heartburn for the viewer". Classic.

Ah, then let me up the game - here is an Evil Black Rifle in the hands of an 18 year old, being used responsibly, safely, and with much fun at a local range! This reduces Anti-Gunners to shrieking hysterics!

Guardian_at_the_range_with_Ricardo_jpg-883841.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top