JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$655
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Kingman
State
Arizona
1981 181 Series Mini 14. Some wear on stock, rare long factory flash hider, and 1 5rd (original Ruger), and 2 20rd magazines (brand new Ruger). Spent most of last 10 years in a safe. Clean Rifle. Great shooter. PayPal and Cash App add 3.8%. GooglePay is free. Asking $655 OBO that is above the ridiculous.I am an FFL so would be able to send it to your FFL of choice.

2801 2802

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they are NOT AR's they are tangibly and intangibly different. I have "several" AR's but have always wanted a Mini 14. I have an M1 Garand, and an M1 Carbine, but a mini M14 is so cool.:s0151: Great shooters, if you're not shooting in a 1000 yard competition. Great truck, saddle, ATV gun. These were cool before the AR, as we know it now, was even an option for most all of us. Just had to be there I guess.

Because they are NOT AR's they are tangibly and intangibly different. I have "several" AR's but have always wanted a Mini 14. I have an M1 Garand, and an M1 Carbine, but a mini M14 is so cool.:s0151: Great shooters, if you're not shooting in a 1000 yard competition. Great truck, saddle, ATV gun. These were cool before the AR, as we know it now, was even an option for most all of us. Just had to be there I guess.

I have the mini-14 I bought for Y2K--I can't tell you how disappointed I was the day a bud let me shoot his AR-15--I was making shots at 200 yards with open sights that I could have never made with my junky mini-14 even using a scope. Not to mention the high cost of finding 30 round mags to fit a mini-14.

You might wanna hurry up & get the mini-14 I saw on Armslist for $495, if you like them so much

I did not see a mini 14 for sale on Armslist for $495??? They run from $600 to over $1000 depending on configuration, new ones at Big 5 sell for $800 and gunshows sell them for $550 used to $900 new etc

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top