Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

1967 MGB Roadster for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$3500
City
Sahaurita
State
Arizona
Zip Code
SOLD!
We are liquidating the Az. Assets and need to sell this little beauty. Runs strong, starts and stops and corners better then you would think. Shows its age, but is a solid car. Has a full replacement interior, new top, new tauneu cover, and good top bows. Also has the factory top and bow bag and tools! 1967 is the rarest and most desirable year, make you a sweet deal on it! Asking $3500 which is a steal! Restored, this is going to fetch at least 4 times that! Can send lots of pictures, but here are the highlights!
20180211_160508.jpg20180211_160114.jpg20180210_111255.jpg20180210_112904.jpg20180210_112729.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    2.00 star(s)
    I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 firearms from Murphy's, I think. In general, it's a normal gun shop. Some folks are nice, some ignore you, some...
    • mikemenzie
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars