Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

1960’s Belgian made Browning Hi Power 9mm

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
9mm
City
Peoria
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Selling our family 1960’s Belgian made Browning Hi Power 9mm semi-auto pistol

Been in our family for very long time, my grandfather was original owner, all matching frame, barrel and slide!

It works flawlessly, shoots great! My dad just does not shoot it anymore! He prefers lite weight Glock polymer frame pistols now....

There is some pitting on frame and slide due to my grandfather keeping it in holster all those years, but no rust and a shiny bore, does not affect mechanical operation one bit.

Comes with 3 Metgar 13 round magazines

Selling for $650.00, not $1200 or $1000 which most of these Belgian or Portugal made Hi Powers are selling for.

If interested please call or text me at:
916-419-5274

Located in Peoria, AZ

DF219CC4-11FD-4A62-A6C2-74DB936B71A9.jpeg 37C7A4A3-E988-4236-91E5-4B221CFF21EB.jpeg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    2.00 star(s)
    I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 firearms from Murphy's, I think. In general, it's a normal gun shop. Some folks are nice, some ignore you, some...
    • mikemenzie
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    I went there today to pick up a firearm and had a very good experience. I will shop there again.
    • MadDuner
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars