JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
they will just create a blackmarket like no other.theres no way to account for what folks allready own and who owns what.good luck with that just cant belive how dam STUPID they really are.

It IS time to pay attention to what the Dummies are doing.
It is not the time to assume the reasonable people will just roll over.
The last intelligent thing I heard on the news via TV was the leading dummy said he would do and pass anything that he could get enough votes for. Which tells me there MIGHT be some glimmer of intelligence left in the place where the laws are created. We all know the conservatives will not roll over on this subject.

I still say locking the schools and limiting who and HOW can access a school would be easier. The whole issue of mental health is not going to be discussed.
NY has be praised that they passed a law that you have to be 21 to buy any automatic fire arm.

Saw a blurb on TV, OTA channel called NEWSY. Newsy allowed the attorney for the Michigan shooting to allude to the subject had a machine gun, which is a bald faced lie. I wrote them about accuracy in what is called journalism. I had checked them out and the grade I found was they were in the middle of the road.
If only that actually was true.

A Constitutional Right cannot be taxed for the People to enjoy it. This insane tax by an insane House member is nothing more than a poll tax, which was ruled unconstitutional decades ago...

A Constitutional Right cannot be taxed for the People to enjoy it.
I would hope that a conservative House member would ask Brain-damaged Beyer what is the tax to be levied on exercising the First Amendment? What would Beyer believe is an appropriate tax for Americans to exercise the Third Amendment? The Criminal Left Party would use a flamethrower against infants to protect the Fourth and Fifth Amendments. How much for Americans to exercise those two Amendments? Beyer's proposed tax has zero to do with "gun safety" or "gun violence." The entire thrust behind it is to make the best-designed and best-suited arms to defend against tyranny unaffordable for the everyday American. If Americans cannot afford to defend their God-given Freedoms, about how long will they survive once the Criminal Left Party decides that Individual Liberty is for a privileged few-- but not for the everyday citizen?

what about the tax stamp for nfa items and silencers they get away with. how is this possible ?
Ideally, that tax is also unconstitutional. It was promulgated during the Prohibition Years when mobsters were knocking-over banks with Thompsons, seemingly on an hourly basis. The Criminal Left Media loves sensationalism, so they were "reporting" such crimes with dizzying frequency. Doubtful that even half of what was reported actually transpired, but the government got what they wanted when the ATF was formed and Class III weapons were then licensed and registered. The $200 tax was a lot of money in the middle 1930s, which put the ownership of such an item out of reach for so many. We should be grateful that the tax has not gone up in nearly ninety years, but let us not forget that Braintrust Joe BiteMe suggested a $200 tax on the AR-type of rifle at purchase, or maybe even after the purchase if Freedom-haters like Chucky Bullschumer and Dianne "Dingbat" Feinswine get their way.

To listen to liberals who despise Individual Liberty talk about guns is just slightly more irritating than fingernails on a chalkboard. That buffoon Joe Scarborough claimed that the AR-15 is more powerful and more lethal than the M-16 issued for Vietnam. Tucker Carlson had to set him straight by relating to us that the weapon first issued for Vietnam was the M-14 with its 7.62 x 51mm ammo; a "big bullet," he called it. The M-16 came along about the middle 1960s with its 5.56 x 45mm ammo; a ".22-caliber bullet," he called it. The M-16 fires around 800 rounds a minute, "far in excess of the AR-15," said Tucker. Not only was Scarborough putting his firearms ignorance on display, so was Don Lemon on his failure of a network. It's just such a pity that we who know a little about guns can't empty our bladders on these idiots who claim to know so much but in reality, they have no idea from which end of the firearm exits the bullet...

I already bought my "big bullet" AR. Keeps the ammo the same for my guide gun, Browning BLR.
I believe most loony's that want to corral black rifles do not really know the amount that there is in the public. I had a Class III for a while. Back when .223's could be had for $150 for a 5 gallon pail. Granted reloads no one cared as I did no reloading back then. The guy that sold it to me wanted it back and made me an offer I did not refuse.
I always found it worthless for hunting which I do every year. So far the tax idea has not gained any traction that I have found.
If anyone finds that it does please post here so I can start the email and phone campaign.

People in hell want icewater.
And Tyranny-crats dream of wielding governmental power as held by Stalin in 1952. The problem with today's young voters is they believe unlimited governmental power is a good thing. We can only wonder if these youthful (or useful) idiots will ever see the error in their beliefs...

...just can't believe how dam-ned STUPID they really are.
But they believe themselves to be of monumental intelligence compared to the everyday American citizen. They were elected to Congress and you weren't so obviously they are much, much smarter than you. But we must never forget that some imbecile was worried that an island in the Pacific would capsize if too many people were located on one side versus another. I kind o' remember it was Hank Johnson whom said that, and the island in question was Guam. Obviously, Hollow-head Johnson has no idea that islands in the ocean are the tops of volcanoes and as such will never capsize, no matter how many people live thereon.

More from me about the Second Amendment. After the Uvalde Thing, I read a lot of comments on NewsBreak from liberals who asked "Why do you need an "assault rifle?" I responded to these numbskulls that a Right is not predicated on a need. A Right requires no basis or justification to exist. It is a Liberty bestowed upon all people (even North Koreans) by God, but is only codified in the United States in our Constitution. If you want my Second Amendment Freedoms, then I will demand your First Amendment Freedoms in an even swap. That really makes 'em bristle...

There are some liberals who I would like to introduce to my Louisville Slugger assault weapon. I'd take a good grip, wind up good and deliver a stand-up three-bagger to the side of these liberals' heads. Such sweet music to hear their skulls fracture like the cracking of an egg...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top