JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have only been shooting Fully Automatic weapons for 14 years. What I have been told is that a weapon that shoots a rifle caliber bullet is a machine gun, and a weapon that shoots a pistol caliber bullet is a submachine gun. This nomenclature is what's on my Federal Tax Stamps.I have a Pistol caliber submachine gun that uses 72 round drums and will hit inside a 3 inch circle in Full Auto at 100 meters while mounted on a tripod. You can call it whatever you want, but I call it awesome.

I have only been shooting Fully Automatic weapons for 14 years. What I have been told is that a weapon that shoots a rifle caliber bullet is a machine gun, and a weapon that shoots a pistol caliber bullet is a submachine gun. This nomenclature is what's on my Federal Tax Stamps.I have a Pistol caliber submachine gun that uses 72 round drums and will hit inside a 3 inch circle in Full Auto at 100 meters while mounted on a tripod. You can call it whatever you want, but I call it awesome.
That's the information I've been seeking. Thank you.

This!
This is correct, and I'm glad the AFT has made this distinction, so we have an official position from which to work with!
I'm betting the states are going to be super pizzed when the law suits start piling up and one of them goes full Semi Auto up to the Supreme Court and gets a final ruling on classification, which pretty much shoots down the entire "Assault Weapon" falsehood! Bring it on, says me, Let it Rain!

Why is it:
When you shot them above the trail, they hang up in the brush?:confused:

When you shoot them on the trail, they jump off of the down hill
side and die 50 yards down the hill ?:mad:

My buddies wife shot a nice three point bull Elk this year. The neighbor drove his boom truck into the field and loaded it in the back of his truck :s0114:

Bow hunting when I was a teen, dropped a Yuge Rosey about 50 feet off the road up hill from us!
Backed the pickup right up to the side of the hill and rolled him into the bed and did the business right there!

I wish they were all that easy! Those Rosey's is a lot of hard work!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top