The #1 community for gun owners of the Southwest
We believe the 2nd Amendment is best defended through grass-roots organization, education, and advocacy centered around individual gun owners. It is our mission to encourage, organize, and support these efforts throughout Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.
Already a member? Log In
Free Membership Benefits
Discuss firearms and all aspects of firearm ownership
Join others in organizing against anti-gun legislation
Buy, sell, and trade in our classified section
Find nearby gun shops, ranges, training, and other resources
Discover free outdoor shooting areas
Stay up to date on firearm-related events
Share photos and video with other members
...and much more!
Handgun Training, Rifle Training, Shotgun Training, CHL / CWP Classes
The club operates on 140 acres of land owned by the Arizona Game & Fish Department. The facility is well equipped and maintained, including:
- Covered shooting benches with target stands or steel out to 300 yards
- A Practical Pistol range with 4 lighted bays from 25 to 50 yards
- A lighted, covered 40-position Smallbore Range to 100 meters
- Covered long range rifle and pistol silhouette ranges to 500 meters
- High power rifle range to 500 meters
- Sporting Clays Range – 12 stations, cart accessible, card based activation
- 5-Stand, Trap, Wobble Trap facility with lights and voice activation
- Indoor Air Rifle Range coordinated by our Juniors Division
- Restrooms, Activity Center, and Training Classrooms
- Range Safety Officers on duty and available to assist you.